Dr. Keri Greene
Dr. Greene is The Smile Station’s orthodontist. She brings more than twenty years of experience and training to The Smile Station, with special emphasis on new state-of-the-art techniques and pediatric/special needs patients.
Dr. Greene completed her advanced orthodontic training at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y. She also holds a Doctorate of Dentistry degree from New York University College of Dentistry and a Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Greene’s research includes “A Study of Psychological and Socioeconomic Influences and Their Effects on the Timing of Orthodontic Treatment,” conducted at Montefiore Medical Center jointly with the Department of Orthodontics.
Dr. Greene has received several awards in her field, including:
- Kaiser Award for Compassion, NYU College of Dentistry
- Bernard P. Tillis Award, NYU College of Dentistry
- Grace Mason Lundy Award, Pennsylvania State University
- Delta Zeta Gold Crest Award, Pennsylvania State University
- Eric A. and Josephine S. Walker Award, Pennsylvania State University
Dr. Greene has advanced training in orthodontics, pediatrics and several orthodontic treatment options, including straight wire, TipEdge, Tweed and the new Invisalign® system.